The Orville - SBS Viceland Melbourne

Started by jwhittin, May 06, 2020, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwhittin

There seems to be a problem with the program guide for "The Orville" on SBS Viceland in Melbourne on Thursdays. According to the SBS program guide this is on at 6:40pm every week night except Wednesdays when it is 6:45pm. However the IceTV program guide had it on last Thursday around 7:40pm (so completely missed it) and has the same for this week. Would you please fix it?

Many thanks

John

Alison

Hi jwhittin,

According to the amendments given to me by SBS and their website, this is correct. I am unsure why you missed the recording, unless SBS is not airing the programs as stated in their guide.

Regards,
Alison
IceTV Guide Team

jwhittin

Hi Alison,

It's showing on the SBS program guide on their website as 6:40pm Thursday - see attached.

John

Edit - Just realised the previous screen grab was for Sydney so have now attached the Melbourne one.

jwhittin

Whereas IceTV is showing it as 7:40pm - see attached.

And last Thursday's recording at 7:40pm had something totally different (I suspect 8 out of 10 Cats..) for the whole recording period.  So I've missed that Orville episode completely.

Alison

Hi jwhittin,

My apologies. I see now, that the amendments for Thursday were missed and have now been corrected!

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

jwhittin