Weird monday - one for Daniel

Started by aeb001, April 14, 2020, 11:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Dan,

Something from a while back has re-arisen. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue. Last night in the guide on PC & Android App, i had 3 shows across 2 channels doubled up. As it ended up one of the episodes of SWAT didnt record (Inheritance). Masterchef & SWAT (Never Again) both recorded correctly & only 1 of each.

Screenshot attached

Adrian
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

prl

We had a possibly related double recording of A 175 Minute Advertisement for Cadbury The Chocolate Factory: Inside Cadbury Australia. I'm pretty sure I just made a single recording for this on IceTV, but we ended up with a recording of it on SBS ONE HD Sat 11 Apr, 19:30, and then another one SBS VICELAND HD Sun 12 Apr, 15:30.

I can't rule out operator error, though, nor it being completely unrelated to aeb001's problem, even if it isn't operator error.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

aeb001

@PRL, not the same. check the screen shot & you'll see what i had
Adrian

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Definitely a weird one, being in the past it will be a bit harder to figure out what happened, should hopefully have an answer on this one by the end of the week.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

aeb001

@Daniel Hall at IceTV when it happened in the past it was happening each monday. you should see it logged against my name in support logs
Adrian

prl

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on April 14, 2020, 06:08:13 PM
Definitely a weird one, being in the past it will be a bit harder to figure out what happened, should hopefully have an answer on this one by the end of the week.

Thats why I said that it "might be related" rather than that it was the same.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing