Demolition Down Under - series recording only

Started by Andrew Smith, April 10, 2020, 11:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Smith

Can't select a single episode recording as this option isn't available.  I'm looking at the first listing for this when you've clicked on the link (https://tv-guide.icetv.com.au/show/51943?utm_source=sendy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=icepicks_179) in the IceTV email.  Actually, this listing isn't dated and may refer to the series in general.

The second listing in the EPG page is for the episode on 10 Bold, 5:30pm, Sun, 12 Apr 2020 (Brisbane region) and a single episode recording option is available.

Okay, maybe it's just me.

Andrew

prl

I can confirm this.

When I go to the link in What's On This week and click on "Schedule new recording", the Recording dropdown menu in the Add Recording popup only allows "Series" to be selected.

When I search for the show in the EPG and click on "Schedule new recording", its Recording dropdown menu in the Add Recording popup allows me to select either Series or "Single Recording".

It's the same in the Android app: I can ask for a single recording from the EPG search results, but not from Recommended.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Yep, this is the same for all shows... if you are not looking at an actual airing of a show (so it isn't showing a start time) then you will only be able to set a Series recording and not a Single.

If you are looking at an actual airing (so a start time is listed), then the option to record a Single showing will be available.

This is how the system works, as without selecting the add recording option on an actual airing its impossible to actually schedule a Single recording.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.