Doctor Doctor tonight replaced by News special

Started by BazzaG, March 18, 2020, 03:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

As the post title says....

Doctor Doctor is out of schedule tonight as Nine adds another Nine News: COVID-19 special at 9pm.

The episode will now screen next Wednesday.

New Amsterdam will screen from 9:45pm, previously 10pm in Sydney & Brisbane, and Footy Classified in Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.

Source: https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/03/doctor-doctor-update.html

Personally, I'm getting fed-up with these sort of changes ... Nine has 5 news pgms during the day and what really changes between 6pm & 9pm ... not much, if anything.

Nine *might* put this episode up on 9Now ... will have to wait & see.

Tiphanee

Hi Bazza,

Many thanks for your note. I agree, the overkill of news is causing more chaos than necessary...

Guides haven't updated as yet, but we are attempting to piece together the prime time line up in accordance with the media release from TVTonight and you should see the guide changes in the next half hour.

Thanks for your patience in these unusual times.

Have a lovely afternoon.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

BazzaG

No worries. David usually correct but lets hope that you can confirm the changes before update the IceTV's listings (my wife likes the show so it's in my list of recordings).

You'd think that Nine would update it's OWN TV guide but yourtv.com.au still has Doctor Doctor listed at 9pm ... but then they didn't update their guide when Nine made a similar change on Monday night.

Cheers

BazzaG

Doctor Doctor has now been postponed until April 1st ... but who knows.

Tiphanee

Hi Bazza -

Yes, it's all fun and games here at Ice. Luckily the Covid-19 Special on 9 was dropped in to the schedule a couple of days ago, but as to regular programming who knows when that will return.

Having fun now taking the AFL and NRL out of the schedule as well as fixing Melbourne as they're in School Holiday mode and so need to change afternoon programming on some channels.

As always thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Just an FYI that DD isnt in any guides for 1/4 either bazza.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi all -

According to Mediaweek, Doctor Doctor 'should' be returning after Easter. Unless, of course we still need to be updated about Covid-19...

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

BazzaG

Yes, April 22 ... but who knows.

Also, Nine has renewed Doctor Doctor for a 5th season !!!!