The Good Doctor Melbourne

Started by csutak40, March 30, 2020, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Last night's episode got dumped, presumably because of the Covid19 announcements. It did record at the scheduled time. When the news was over, it went directly to the "Resident"  It was supposed to be Ep19  Next Sunday shows the next episode to be shown is Ep 20.  Not only that, it isn't set to record anyway.  It says: "Recording Options This show is part of a series recording but will not be recorded"  No explanation why.  It does have a clickable "Record this episode.", but I have never seen this before, wonder why?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

vader1111

You usually see that when the episode is marked as a repeat, and your series recording is set to "new episodes only".

That said, IceTV does throw up the occasional curly one, where there is no discernable reason why a program should be marked as "will not be recorded".

prl

Quote from: vader1111 on March 30, 2020, 03:19:53 PM
You usually see that when the episode is marked as a repeat, and your series recording is set to "new episodes only".

In My Guide, where that's the reason why the show doesn't record, it says so:
QuoteThis show is part of a series recording but will not be recorded. (Repeat showing but series set for first runs only.)
[my emphasis]

Judy says that no reason is given for the entry for Resident not recording.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: vader1111 on March 30, 2020, 03:19:53 PM

That said, IceTV does throw up the occasional curly one, where there is no discernable reason why a program should be marked as "will not be recorded".
As in this case  :)
Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

Also, if that is the next episode then one episode will be missing, which should have shown last night
Cheers,
Judy

aeb001

it didnt shoow nationally. if you check 7plus for the last episode (i did late last night) they didnt update it even though all guides showed it. Ben Cousins got another 15 minutes of fame but he caused a good doctor not to get his. LOL
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005