What times are the IceTV guides updated

Started by bodogbodog, March 25, 2020, 06:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

Hi - what times are the IceTV guides updated each day? I appreciate they're probably updated progressively but are there times they're "published"?

I'm in conservation mode of my data connection (long horrible story why I find myself doing that) at the moment and only enable it a couple of times a day - just looking for some advice on the timing of the major updates to the guides so I can align with them by forcing an IceTV update on my Wiz
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Tiphanee

Hi there -

Many thanks for your message.

Generally same day / next day morning checks are completed by 10am each morning, and Prime Time checks are done by 5.30/6pm at the latest.

At the moment, the team are finding there can be quite a lot of changes with the schedule each morning due to Covid-19 so to be conservative I would probably suggest updating around 11am.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

bodogbodog

Many thanks for the quick response - much appreciated
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare