Donkmaster - episode names & times wrong

Started by aeb001, March 17, 2020, 10:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Donkmaster > 'It's All About The Money' > SBS VICELAND HD, 12:10am, Sat, 21 Mar 2020, 30 minutes
Friday 20th March at 11:55 pm (25 minutes)
Donk Racing Gets Dangerous: Donkmaster faces an old rival who beat him last time they raced - Boost Doctor and his '87 Box Chevy. Tensions run high when a high-speed accident puts a driver's life in danger.
Donkmaster > 'It's All About The Money' > SBS VICELAND HD, 12:40am, Sat, 21 Mar 2020, 25 minutes
Saturday 21st March at 12:20 am (30 minutes)
It's All About The Money: It's all about the money when Donkmaster takes on rival Cadd and his '73 Caprice - Blue Magic, for $10,000. Newcomer Macho tries to make a name for himself by beating the king.

Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Alison

Hi aeb001,

According to the amendments I got from SBS late last night this is now correct. Except for putting the same episode in, this has to happen due to the reshuffle.
Viceland have put the (NBL Finals - Perth Wildcats V Sydney Kings Game 4, with Tip-off at 9.35pm AEDT). They have also not updated their website for the live game times and shows around it.

These are on at different times in each state:
EASTERN STATES (NSW, TAS, VIC, ACT, QLD)
New Time 12.10am  21/3 Donkmaster -Donk Racing Gets Dangerous (That is now fixed to the correct episode)
New Time 12.40am 21/3 Donkmaster - It's All About The Money

NORTHERN TERRITORY
New Time 7.30pm 20/3 Donkmaster - Donk Racing Gets Dangerous
Remains 12.40am 21/3Donkmaster - It's All About The Money

WESTERN AUSTRALIA
New Time 12.10am  21/3 Donkmaster -Donk Racing Gets Dangerous (That is now fixed to the correct episode)
New Time 12.40am 21/3 Donkmaster - It's All About The Money

Regards,
Alison.

IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@Alison
Cheers. Just something weird with my sbs, sbs world movies (i worked that out i was recording the nsw channel hence the hour out) & viceland recordings lately. every now & then a show will be out by an hour. has been the early morning 24 hour in a&E's maybe 1in4 of them but going off your reply im guessing theres sporting matches running over pssibly effecting their entire late night early morning schedules.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005