Main Menu

9Now?

Started by charlotte, February 13, 2020, 08:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlotte

On the basis that there's no such thing as a dumb question, where is 9Now?  I was watching something on 9HD and they referred to 9now.  It's not an option for Perth icetv guide. I went looking for it and it looks like it's just an app rather than a channel?  Is this the way of the future?  If someone could enlighten me in simple language, I would be most appreciative.
Gracias, como siempre, Charlotte.

blip

Have a look here and see if it answers your questions. There are apps for mobile devices and smart TVs as well as the web site.

https://www.9now.com.au/

charlotte

Yes, unfortunately that appears to be the way it is. But I've had Beyonwiz's for around 20 years, now 2xT4s, and icetv. Perhaps I've been spoiled, or just entrenched. I have TVs that have apps but I'm not interested in swapping between apps to record different channels. Icetv and Beyonwiz have always been my preference. Icetv integrates all the channels but now things are getting tricky if there are also apps. So how would you integrate your recordings/timers etc if some shows are on channels and some on apps.
This all started because a show I watched last year on fta 9hd has been moved to 9Now. Too much trouble to watch if I can't set and forget. Think I might just ring 9 and complain.
Ps I've just twigged as to why I wasn't getting info on replies to my posts. Advised icetv of change to email address but need to also change address on forum.