COMING SOON > In The Dark < WRONG SHOW

Started by aeb001, January 08, 2020, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

In The Dark (2017) UK
A case comes much too close to home for Detective Helen Weeks who must investigate allegations that her best friend's husband has abducted two young girls.
Ben Batt, MyAnna Buring, Matt King
Series, United Kingdom, English, Crime, Drama, Mystery

CORRECT LISTING >
In The Dark (2019) USA
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7772602/
Blind 20-something Murphy is drifting through life in a haze of drunkenness, and her only friends are her understanding roommate Jess and Tyson, a sweet teenager she met when he saved her from a violent mugging. Murphy's life is turned upside down when, while out for a walk with her guide dog, she stumbles upon what she is certain is Tyson's lifeless body in the alley outside her apartment. When the body disappears by the time the police arrive, and they don't seem inclined to investigate, Murphy clings onto the only thing that can keep her together: figuring out what happened to her friend.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

prl

yourtv.com.au is listing it as being "2017, UK", not 2019, USA". There is a UK "In The Dark": https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5729304/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

While YourTV lists the program as being as "2017, UK", their synopsis is of the USA series. I haven't watched the first episode yet, so I'm not certain which it is. The UK one sounded more interesting.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tiphanee

Thanks again for your note re: In The Dark.

I've had a look at it, and it does look like it's the 2019 US series. I will have the Writing team update the details for the program today.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

I watched it & it was the US one. that's why i made this post because I was expecting to be watching the UK police one. Obviously was as surprise & caught me offguard but was still a good view & a climatic first episode.
Adrian

aeb001

PS @Tiphanee your guide team updated the show description but not the country. Also as a suggestion add the year to the end of the show title in the same way IMDB has it to help differentiate
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hello again -

The Country as well as Year of Production has now been updated. We have also updated our internal comments, as is our standard, that it is the US series for future reference when scheduling.

Have a lovely afternoon,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader