What's On This Week

Started by raymondjpg, November 04, 2019, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

I haven't seen my What's On This Week's regular email today (4 November). I can understand if none was mailed out, but I have no idea if that was the case or not. Perhaps this has been suggested before, but a link somewhere on the IceTV web pages, or in the forum, would be handy so subscribers could access the recommendations if for some reason the email did not reach them.

TIA
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Your post prompted me to look, and I didn't get the email, either. My Android app got this week's Recommendations.

There was a minor error in the app data - the Recommendations entry for Before We Die (SBS Tues) didn't mark it as a repeat, even though the IceTV EPG has it marked as one (and I'm pretty sure I remember watching it when it was a new release).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

MD

Seems we had a glitch, you should get it very soon.

prl

I got the IcePicks email - but both the email and the app disagree with the EPG about whether Before We Die is first run or not.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Alison

Hi Prl,

"Before We Die" are definitely all repeats!

IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on November 04, 2019, 06:11:50 PM
Hi Prl,

"Before We Die" are definitely all repeats!

I checked that as well! Hoping for a second series...

Thanks for the What's On email anyway, it just turned up.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Tiphanee

'Before We Die' has now been marked as a repeat on the app.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Thanks, Tiphanee. It looks good now.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use