Street Outlaws

Started by aeb001, September 25, 2019, 03:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Instead of getting Street outlaws on monday & tuesday nights this week, when I went to my device the next morning(s) I had Monster Croc Wrangler & The Big Bang Theory. What will I end up with On Thursday & Friday morning/s? Please advise whats going on
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

IanL-S

You do not say what sort of device you are using. What you are seeing may be specific to the device rather than an issue with the information being sent to the device by the IceTV server.

I have seen similar things happen with my Toppys - the time name is correct, but the content of the recording is for another program as is the information displayed. This is caused by a bug in the way Toppys deal with timer updates.

I have not had it happen with my Beyonwiz T2 or U4.

Ian

IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

aeb001

Ian, I have an MCE. But with what happened I got different shows all together (ie the name & content of the recording were different).
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi there Adrian,

Many thanks for your note regarding Street Outlaws. During Afternoon checks on Monday and Tuesday Street Outlaws has had time changes. Both days it has moved to 11.55pm finishing at 12.45am. With regards to Friday it's currently scheduled for 11pm and is due to run for 60 minutes. I'm assuming this may change closer to the time.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Any idea why it didnt record then as the guide was clearly updated with the new shows & I ended up with recording of those instead?
Adrian