Quantico - 7 network

Started by aeb001, September 19, 2019, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Just want clarification that Season 3 of Quantico is playing on sunday night / monday morning across 3 separate 7 network channels & out of order please.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

MD

Tiphanee

That's correct Adrian.

I've checked the guides and all the eps are premieres.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Cheers team. when i saw it i thought was weird. One thing on the icetv feed: you have Season / Episode numbers showing on the website, but those details arent coming through to the app (android) or device (MCE in my case). Would be helpfull if it was across all platforms & in this show especially in the epsode descriptions as this show is being aired out of order. even if its a simple S03E01, S03E02 etc shown in the actual program description that feeds through to the device
Adrian

MD

Hi Adrian,

We are testing an updated iPhone app right now and those season and ep details will be added.  The Android app won't be updated to reflect the updated iPhone one for a couple of months, simply due to limited resources to do the work.

aeb001

Colin,

Although it doesn't come through on MCE, does it come though on other devices?

Adrian
Adrian

MD

I've checked on my Beyonwiz U4 and a Humax 2Tune and neither use our season and ep info.  Personally I never look at a PVR/MCE EPG as, for me, the app is quicker via Search' or My Week, or if I'm working the website is more convenient.