Main Menu

9GEM HD

Started by Trial_Master, June 20, 2019, 06:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trial_Master

LCN 95 is now broadcasting GEM HD. LCN 95 is missing from my Guide Settings?

MD

Hi,

Plex has had trouble identifying the choice of channel numbers in some regions due to a need for two choices for regional overlaps and simply grabs the lowest one.  You can go to your IceTV Guide Settings under My Account when logged in and disable the other LCN and then refresh the guide in Plex and go to "Manage Channels" and choose it.  Alternatively PM me with your username and region and I'll do it for you.

Trial_Master

Nothing to do with Plex. Beyonwiz PVR.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hmm, if this is a new channel we will need to investigate, we will enable it ASAP once we get the details, but it might take a day or two to ensure that enabling the channel will not mess with current recordings.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Trial_Master

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Trial_Master on June 20, 2019, 06:29:11 PM
Hi Daniel

It's the old Your Money. Now 9GEM HD. It's being discussed here https://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9719&view=unread&sid=5e5704a3546625f24ebdb0f410cd3459#unread

I like the sound of this, will look to setup and enable it in the morning and send out an email with advise (can't do it now or recordings for tonight will have issues).
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

As an update, 9Gem HD is now online.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

Yes it is (in Melbourne at any rate :)).

Something a little odd; on my Toppys EPG information of Gem HD is coming through but not on by Beyonwizs. I assume this will be fixed in the near future.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Trial_Master

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on June 21, 2019, 11:50:16 AM
As an update, 9Gem HD is now online.

Yep, can see it in Brisbane. Thanks Daniel.

chopper

Can't yet see the EPG in adelaide ...

Trial_Master

My T4 has EPG populated from when I made changes to my Favourites, but T2 appeared blank but I noticed it has started populating from midnight tonight.

IanL-S

On both U4 and T2 had a 9Gem HD recording scheduled last night. IN both cases they recorded but no epg information - the *.eit file was not created. No idea why this should be the case. Will check out the Beyonwiz forum.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

IanL-S

The solution is to disable IceTV then enable it again. WHy this should be necessary excapes me; the important thing is that I now have EPG for 9Gem HD.

Ian
Synology NAS

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: chopper on June 21, 2019, 06:01:05 PM
Can't yet see the EPG in adelaide ...

We found an issue with Adelaide and Darwin, these have been resolved, you should see the guide within the next 15 minutes or so.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: IanL-S on June 22, 2019, 05:40:58 PM
The solution is to disable IceTV then enable it again. WHy this should be necessary excapes me; the important thing is that I now have EPG for 9Gem HD.

Ian

This would just force a full download of the IceTV guide and channel information. Generally it shouldn't be needed, but it can never hurt.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.