Trapped incorred episode number 17-06-19

Started by IanL-S, June 18, 2019, 01:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Today the guide had Trapped 2 episode 4 followed by Trapped 1 episode 4 (repeat) - the latter was in fact Trapped 2 episode 5. Fortunately I had both first runs and repeats set to record. Presumably SBS provided incorrect information to IceTV.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Alison

Hi IanL-S,

Yes, unfortunately, the SBS's spreadsheet had the wrong series and episode number but reading the description now it does match up with series 2/5. It has been corrected in the system but we will mark it as a first run next time for anyone that might have missed it. My apologies for this confusion from SBS.

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

IanL-S

Thanks Alison. Thing like this are hard to pick up. I am sure those who missed the episode will appreciate your facilitating recording next time it is on.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Alison

Hi All,

Series 2, Episode 5 of Trapped is now reairing on SBS Thursday 7th at 1:55 am and is marked as 'new' for all those who missed it on it's first airing!

Regards,
Alison
IceTV Guide Team