Sync doesn't seem to work

Started by csutak40, February 18, 2019, 06:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Judy,

Thanks for that, unfortunately the timer entry I was looking for was not in there.

When you see this again can you please grab the timers.xml file before the extra recording is deleted and then email it to us letting us know which show was incorrectly recorded that you cancelled.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

csutak40

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on February 21, 2019, 10:27:23 AM
Hi Judy,

Thanks for that, unfortunately the timer entry I was looking for was not in there.

When you see this again can you please grab the timers.xml file before the extra recording is deleted and then email it to us letting us know which show was incorrectly recorded that you cancelled.
OK will do
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: csutak40 on February 21, 2019, 05:19:33 PM
Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on February 21, 2019, 10:27:23 AM
Hi Judy,

OK will do

Actually, one more thing to do as well, before grabbing the timers.xml file is to reboot the GUI on the Beyonwiz (by holding down the power button on the remote and selecting to reboot the GUI) to ensure that the timers.xml file is completely up to date.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.