Weird schedulling of The Family

Started by prl, January 28, 2019, 11:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

In the ACT at least, Seven has decided to binge-program the whole season of The Family on 7flix in the small hours of Tues 29 and Wed 30 Jan, and then to do the Prime7/Prime HD "main" broadcast of it late evening on Tues/Wed/Thu, one episode a night.

So I think the only way for me to record it in HD (and not in SD) is to set the recording for "All episodes", and "Only high def".  ::)

At least IceTV is flexible enough to manage it.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

aeb001

Just in response to this post by prl, I have HD preferred as my setting & as such my scheduled recordings on 76 / 7flix for the episodes for today / tuesday am, not one of them recorded. Please advise team?
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

The eps of The Family are all flagged correctly in the database so I'll ask our Tech team why it didn't record for you.

Cheers,

Tiphanee

Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

MD

Your media centre hasn't logged into IceTV servers since 2019-01-28 23:07:54 last night so maybe the PC needs a restart but it's "over to you" if it's a PC problem:)

prl

My setup for recording The Family in HD described above worked as I expected.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

aeb001

Quote from: MD on January 29, 2019, 03:08:47 PM
Your media centre hasn't logged into IceTV servers since 2019-01-28 23:07:54 last night so maybe the PC needs a restart but it's "over to you" if it's a PC problem:)

Colin, From my side I can see every 2m02s "Info   Enabling Windows Desktop Search integration....". Are these connections without activity?
In relation to your comment, time stamp 2019-01-28 23:07:54 I have thats as an upload but also a download which would be 15:27 ADST  29/1 which is just after your comment. just want to confirm what i see in the log is what you see too.

28/01/2019 10:10:37 PM   Info    Uploaded 1 tasks
29/01/2019 2:27:20 PM   Info    Downloaded 4 tasks

Irrespective, the shows were all set to record, the channel is definitely active (unlike the issue with channels rescanning the other week) so i have no idea what happened.
Adrian

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Adrian,

I have had a look and the episodes on 7flix from overnight are marked as being successfully scheduled on your Media Center back on the 24th, after that we have no information to say that they failed or were cancelled so we have no indications on our end as to why they didn't record.

Quote from: aeb001 on January 29, 2019, 11:20:16 PM
From my side I can see every 2m02s "Info   Enabling Windows Desktop Search integration....". Are these connections without activity?

These log messages are all local within the IceTV client and don't indicate a connection to the IceTV server.

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

aeb001

Cheers Daniel. Must have simply been a PC failure.
Adrian