Fishing: Big Angry Fish premiere marked as repeat

Started by aeb001, November 24, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Fishing: Big Angry Fish - 'Big Fish Big Battles' - 7mate, 4:30pm, Sun, 25 Nov 2018, 60 minutes is set as a repeat but is actually a premiere. Please fix.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hello again -

I've checked this episode and it is in our database as being first aired in November 2015. It's hard to tell if it is a premiere as 7 have a tendency to mark premieres on their secondary channels, when the episodes are in fact repeats.

I am happy to take the 'r' flag off if you disagree.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

as per other guides which have it marked as a premiere, and the fact that the latest season only commenced airing a few weeks ago i'm confident that its a premiere.
Adrian

Tiphanee

Not a problem Adrian. I have taken the 'r' flag off for this episode. Perhaps they have used the same ep title for the current season's program.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Tiphanee,

These new 2018 episodes are all being marked as repeats. I'm catching the 15 minute buffer on the end of AFN Fishing Show each sunday. I forgot to say something last weekend but am sending the message through as I watch the episode tonight. All up i think i've managed to see 2 or 3 of the entire 2018 series

Pleaseeeeeee get this sorted.

AB
Adrian