10HD sunday issues

Started by aeb001, November 24, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Last weekend & again this weekend there are recording issues with 10HD occuring. NCIS's repeat episode is coming through as a premiere, & elementary isnt set to record. Last weekend the ncis premiere & elementary didnt record at all. I not that one other user has made a post this week about NCIS repeats coming through as premieres. Please check ASAP as right now its a mess
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your message. Will take a look at it and see what's happening. I will get back to you shortly.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

I've checked Channel 10 for tomorrow night. There were some changes during scheduling earlier this morning with an extra episode of NCIS slotted.

The line up should be as follows:

8.30pm NCIS - Friendly Fire (premiere)
9.30pm NCIS - House Rules (repeat)
10.30pm NCIS - Check (repeat)
11.30pm Elementary - The Visions of Norman P Horowitz (premiere)

All looks good on both Gold Coast 10 and Gold Coast WIN.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Tiphanee,

This screenshot is from 3 seconds ago. The problem still exists.

Adrian
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

It's definitely correct in the ICE database. I've taken another look at it this morning. There has been a change to the start time by a few minutes but all flags are correct. Perhaps your recorder hasn't updated. I've attached a screenshot of our database.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

That wasnt a screenshot of my recorder, that was a screenshot of the icetv website. I'm surprised you dont know your own website.

As of this morning here is a new screenshot. now all 3 ncis episodes are going to record & still no elementary.

HOWEVER before posting, I have also checked the device itself & only the premiere ncis is going to record & elementary WILL record. so there is some sort of major issue with "https://tv-guide.icetv.com.au/my-week" & the app as neither are showing accurate information nor are they showing what the actual recorder are going to do.
Adrian

aeb001

Tiphanee,

Both the website / app my week & PVR now match.

Cheers,

Adrian
Adrian