Motor Sport: V8 Supercars - '2018 - Bathurst 1000 - Sunday'

Started by aeb001, October 07, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Motor Sport: V8 Supercars > '2018 - Bathurst 1000 - Sunday' > TEN HD, 6:30am, Sun, 7 Oct 2018, 630 minutes
This wasnt set to record on the device & as such i'd already missed 2 hours of what should have been recorded (6:30 - 8:30am AEST). I manually set it as soon as I realised. Really upset as this is the biggest day of the motorsport year
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

Many thanks for your note.

We are having issues with our database due to DST change which is causing problems across the whole schedule. We are resolving to fix it as soon as possible and will advise as soon as everything is back up and running.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

I'm in QLD and we don't have DST hence the surprise why it is in the guide when i log on in PC but not on the actual recording device. As many of your customers could potentially think they are recording it, its worth sending an urgent message to all customers to check & potentially set manual recordings for today on their devices.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

I realise your state is not impacted by DST. Our scheduling process predicts out from Sydney and then is time-adjusted for each region. With the change in time this morning to those states that do have DST, it has caused a bug within the database. We are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible and your patience is appreciated.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader