Tony Robinson Down Under

Started by raymondjpg, October 01, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Scheduled for Thursday 4 October on SBS at 7.30 pm, it appears that Sir Tony is still very much up top. The FTA EPG has the program title as Tony Robinson's Hidden Britain By Drone, and the program description in the IceTV Web pages would seem to accord with this.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi raymondjpg,

This has been corrected in the guide now, it will show up within the next 15 minutes or so.
IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on October 01, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
Hi raymondjpg,

This has been corrected in the guide now, it will show up within the next 15 minutes or so.

Thanks Alison.

The change came through in the guide but my scheduled recording of Tony Robinson Down Under did not update or change under My Week, so I had to manually create a new timer for Tony Robinson's Hidden Britain By Drone. So far so good, but it then did not automatically update the timer in my Beyonwiz T2. I then tried Fetch EPG and update timers now from the T2 to no avail, but it did work after I deleted the original timer set for Tony Robinson Down Under.

Just a heads up for anyone else who needs to update timers for this show in BW T/U series.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD