Main Menu

9-1-1

Started by Carljh, September 03, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

All week a new episode of 9-1-1 has been scheduled for Monday night at 9.45 on 7.  Today your guide showed '24 Hours to Hell and Back' in that time slot and the only 9-1-1 was a repeat on 7Flix at 11.15.  I checked my Fetch guide and that showed 9-1-1 as did Freeview so luckily I set it to record on my Fetch Mighty as their listing was correct.  What went wrong with your listing today?

Tiphanee

Hi Carljh,

Many thanks for your note regarding 9-1-1.

I have looked at the schedule and can see what the issue is. Unfortunately the premiere ep is airing on different days of the week depending on whether it's an AFL state or not. In Sydney, the premiere is on the Wednesday night whereas Melbourne has The Front Bar scheduled, and therefore there premiere ep is on the Monday.

Unfortunately, this week the Melbourne schedule followed Sydney and should have been picked up during checks yesterday.

I have informed the team of the error to ensure it won't happen again.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi again -

Have just had another chat with the team and checked guide logs, the correction was made during yesterday morning checks. I've also looked at our database and it was correctly in place on 7 as a premiere so your recording should have caught it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Carljh

Hi Tiphanee,

Thanks for that.  Unfortunately my Beyonwiz didn't pick up the change in Adelaide but luckily I got it on my backup PVR.  I know there will always be programs that slip through the net and think you guys do a great job as it is months since I have had to report a problem with the programs I watch.  I don't watch FTA live anymore and record everything so I can skip the ads, so that is no mean feat.  I am a little worried though now the 7 Network is hosting cricket as 7 is what I watch probably 90% of the time and I can see a lot of juggling between their different channels especially when the tennis is on too.  I think you are going to have your work cut out over summer!

Tiphanee

Hi Carljh,

Thanks for your kind words.

Yes, I must admit it will be interesting with 7. They are notorious for late changes as well as a high amount of TBAs.  :-\

Keeps the team on their toes :)

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

I can't remember which channel, but a few days ago I saw a TBA in the FTA EPG for a currently running program.  ::)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing