Sex And The City?

Started by csutak40, July 26, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Sex And The City

'Critical Condition'

Eleven, 11:00pm, Thu, 26 Jul 2018, 40 minutes

Repeat

This show (not the series, just this individual episode) is set to record.  I am not sure if this is just a glitch, or I have a keyword set that picked it up?
Is there a way of finding out what caused it to set to record?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

I am now starting to think that this is not me  ;D  Just noticed that there is something weird going on.  On the Ice TV page, there are two James Cordens shown.  However, it is different on the Beyonwiz.  No Sex and the city
Cheers,
Judy

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Judy,

This looks to be a weird combination between the series recording you have to "The Late Late Show With James Corden" and the keyword recording for "desc:"James Corden"".

We are looking into this interaction to fix it for the future.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

csutak40

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on July 26, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
Hi Judy,

This looks to be a weird combination between the series recording you have to "The Late Late Show With James Corden" and the keyword recording for "desc:"James Corden"".

We are looking into this interaction to fix it for the future.
I have been fiddling with my keywords last night.  I just noticed that I had both series recording and keyword for James Corden, so now have deleted the series recording.
However, found a new problem..
I have a keyword for Rachel Griffiths.  This picked up Dead Lucky for yesterday, but looks like it hasn't picked up the one for next week
Cheers,
Judy