Modern Family

Started by csutak40, June 16, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

This week, the second episode was not a repeat. It was "In Your Head".  (I got to see most of the episode because of the padding ::) )
I just checked next week, and you have the second episode marked as a repeat again.  According to you, it is "Coal Digger".  I just looked on yourTV and ebroadcast and according to both the second episode is "Spanks for the Memories", which is the episode following "Written in the Stars" and not a repeat

BTW, probably should start a new thread, but seems Blacklist didn't record this week either.  According to 7Plus, it was on yesterday
S5 E13 - The Invisible Hand
41m
    Drama
    MA
    Closed Caption

When bodies are discovered in abandoned woods, Red points the Task Force toward The Invisible Hand, a group that targets those whose actions are morally reprehensible yet fully legal.
Air Date:
15 JUN 2018
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Tiphanee

Hi Judy,

Many thanks for your note regarding Modern Family.

Sorry, I didn't get back to you earlier but I had to follow the chain of episodes to figure out what the issue was. I can now see that in Sydney, 7 shows Modern Family on a Thursday night which then marks the ep as aired in our system. When it has been scheduled in Melbourne for the past week (and next week) it has been flagged as a repeat because of the Sydney airdate but you're correct, it's a premiere in Melbourne. I will correct the flags for this week so both eps will record and will alert the team to the inconsistency with Modern Family eps.

With regards to The Blacklist ep, it aired late Thursday night (11.30pm)/ early Friday morning.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

csutak40

Quote from: Tiphanee on June 16, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
. I will correct the flags for this week so both eps will record and will alert the team to the inconsistency with Modern Family eps.
Thank you
Quote from: Tiphanee on June 16, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

With regards to The Blacklist ep, it aired late Thursday night (11.30pm)/ early Friday morning.

My point was that it didn't record here.  So wondered if it was marked as a repeat, or if there is any way of checking back as to why it didn't record.  I had the same thing happen early in the week with Four Corners
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,