Roseanne repeats

Started by csutak40, May 26, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

There are 5 shows being recorded for Roseanne next week, only one of which is a new episode: 17 Apr 18   Darlene v. David.  All the rest are from Season 2.    I checked after discovering one that was already recorded this week
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Although the silence is deafening here, looks like the error has been corrected, so thank you for that

I have to say that it would be nice to be told that your post has been read and/or attended to by a staff member
Cheers,
Judy

Tiphanee

Hi there Judy,

Many thanks for both your notes and my apologies for not getting back to you earlier, but the day isn't over yet, and the team has been busy scheduling.

With regards to Roseanne, all the 'r' were in the right place already and nothing has been corrected.

You seem to have a few issues with your PVR at the moment with the double ups with Masterchef. Please note that Masterchef generally shifts by about 10 minutes every day and this is corrected during morning checks.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Quote from: Tiphanee on May 26, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
... Masterchef generally shifts by about 10 minutes every day and this is corrected during morning checks.

There seems to be an intermittent issue with the Beyonwiz T/U series regarding shows that change their times. Both Daniel Hall (IceTV) and I (I do most of the maintenance of the Beyonwiz IceTV plugin) are aware of the issue, but there doesn't seem to be a resolution for it yet.

The same problem might also cause "phantom" conflict messages.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

You seem to have a few issues with your PVR at the moment with the double ups with Masterchef. Please note that Masterchef generally shifts by about 10 minutes every day and this is corrected during morning checks.

Tiphanee
I honestly don't think it is my PVR.  I checked on the IceTV website for both MC (see my screen shot in my original post) and Roseanne and that is  where I saw the error, not on my PVR
MC was doubled up in IceTV, which is what caused it to set two recordings on my PVR (oh, and you said that "the day isn't over yet"  The first time I wrote about MC was on the 21st.  I noticed that one before it recorded twice.  The second one I only noticed after the event.  I got no reply to either posts)

With Roseanne, TBH I didn't even check the PVR, because I noticed last night that I had a recording of Roseanne that was from the old series, which got me to open IceTV and check.  I have my scheduling set for first runs only (and I double checked to make sure that was the case for Roseanne) and I also checked all the eps I found set to record, and (last night) none of them showed as repeats.
Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

Quote from: prl on May 26, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
... Masterchef generally shifts by about 10 minutes every day and this is corrected during morning checks.

There seems to be an intermittent issue with the Beyonwiz T/U series regarding shows that change their times. Both Daniel Hall (IceTV) and I (I do most of the maintenance of the Beyonwiz IceTV plugin) are aware of the issue, but there doesn't seem to be a resolution for it yet.

The same problem might also cause "phantom" conflict messages.

With these two MC shows, the starting and finishing times were exactly the same for both versions.
Oops.  I apologise,  just checked my screen shot on the first post.  Seems the finishing time differed.  OK.  That explains it  ;D
Getting something to record twice is not a huge problem (better than the opposite  :) ), but it would still be nice to get ones posts acknowledged
Cheers,
Judy