Deutschland 83

Started by raymondjpg, April 15, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Episodes Bold Guard and Able Archer of Deutschland 83 scheduled for early morning Saturday 21 April look like repeats of the final two episodes of this series originally broadcast on SBS in March 2017.

From what I have read there are to be two sequels, Deutschland 86 and Deutschland 89, that haven't seen the light of day yet. IMDB has Deutschland 86 listed but no screening date for the first episode.

SBS screening of repeats of series often presage the imminent arrival of new series. Is Deutschland 86 on its way?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Alison

Hi raymondjpg,

I double checked, but I can't see any air dates as yet for Deutschland 86! I will add it to the 'coming soon' list if/when it's confirmed by SBS. I do think they will pick up this series :)

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on April 15, 2018, 08:36:43 PM
Hi raymondjpg,

I double checked, but I can't see any air dates as yet for Deutschland 86! I will add it to the 'coming soon' list if/when it's confirmed by SBS. I do think they will pick up this series :)

Thanks,
Alison.

Thanks Alison. I think Stan will get there first https://tvtonight.com.au/2016/10/renewed-deutschland-83.html but that does not necessarily mean that some deal might not have been struck by SBS.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

Episodes Bold Guard and Able Archer of Deutschland 83 scheduled for early morning Saturday 21 April are still listed as first runs, whereas I think they should be flagged as repeats. They were originally broadcast on SBS in March 2017

Alison

Hi Raymond,

These two episodes had no original air dates and where marked as new from SBS in their email. After looking into this, these two episodes where combine as one double episode for the first airing. It has now been corrected.

Thanks,
Alison.

IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on April 18, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
Hi Raymond,

These two episodes had no original air dates and where marked as new from SBS in their email. After looking into this, these two episodes where combine as one double episode for the first airing. It has now been corrected.

Thanks,
Alison.

Thanks Alison. I do recall seeing that those two episodes were combined on the first airing, but I didn't think to point it out.