Grand Designs (ABC HD) and Would I Lie to You (ABC Comody/Kids) 25 May

Started by IanL-S, March 20, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

The length of both these programs for ABC Melbourne seems excessive - three hours. Looks like something very wrong.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

GaiO IceTV

Hi Ian
You are correct that it does seem excessive.  This is the ABC version of a TBA.  There will be another show following both Grand Designs and Would I Lie To You and we will update our guide as soon as the information is available from ABC.

IanL-S

Thanks Gai

I had assumed that they had not yet scheduled the following program. Unusual that it is for both ABC/ABC HD and ABCComedy. Will await further details.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

GaiO IceTV

Hi Ian,
ABC have now confirmed that the Melbourne International Comedy Festival - 2018 Gala, will be shown on Sunday 25th following Grand Designs and also on ABC Comedy on the same night.  They are apparently having technical issues updating their online guide at the moment.  The Ice TV guide has now been updated.

IanL-S

Synology NAS