Great British Railway Journey EPG Errors

Started by IanL-S, February 23, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

There was an episode scheduled for Wednesday night for which the content indicated that it was an episode of Great Continental Railway Journeys (which was what was recorded but with wrong program name). Last night one episode was scheduled bu tow episodes (joined together) were transmitted resulting in only part of the second episode recording (even with most generous post padding).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Alison

Hi Ian,

These seem to be late changes to the guide that no one was notified about and the only guide that was update was the SBS website.

SBS have had some staffing changes in the past few weeks in the programming department, so I will do more late checks just in case while they settle into the role.

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

IanL-S

Hi Alison

Thanks for the update. I have noticed a few strange things. Hopefully things will improve soon. One good thing with this program is that it is not necessary to watch episodes in order.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

For a while, SBS was alternating trip episodes from journeys in Scotland and England.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi Ian,

I have re-checked the full week of guide data and found a few small changes! These have all been updated for both SBS and Viceland now.

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team