ICETV scheduled recordings not showing in T4 EPG.

Started by BitBucket, February 04, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BitBucket

Hi,

I have a T4 running the latest beta firmware.

I have a few recordings from ICETV set as shown in the scheduled timers on the Beyonwiz, but these do not appear in the EPG hilighted in red with the appropriate icon.

I have forced a reload through the ICETV plugin, stopped and restarted the plugin, rescanned the channels, and rebooted the T4.
I still do not see the ICETV recordings in the EPG.

I do see the recordings I set from the EPG.  This does not work if I try and set a recording already on ICE.

Any ideas?

BitBucket

Ok, fixed.

Disabled IceTV, forced a resend all recordings from IceTV, the re-enabled IceTV, then requested an update on the T4.

All good now, no idea what went wrong.

Mindlessgalaxy

I have had exactly the same thing happen. However, I wasn't aware for a few days it was not recording, as I wasn't here to notice  >:(. Obviously something seems to have gone wrong somewhere, I just hope this forum is being monitored just in case this is the start of a real problem?
Humax HDR-7500T

Canberra ACT

prl

At least two of IceTV's technical staff are regular posters on the forum.

That said, I don't seem to hsve any problems with IceTV recordings on our T4. ACT guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

Quote from: Mindlessgalaxy on February 23, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
I have had exactly the same thing happen. However, I wasn't aware for a few days it was not recording, as I wasn't here to notice  >:(. Obviously something seems to have gone wrong somewhere, I just hope this forum is being monitored just in case this is the start of a real problem?

Are you getting IceTV EPG updates?

Are you getting any errors in the T4's IceTV log (MENU>IceTV>Show log)?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: prl on February 23, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
Quote from: Mindlessgalaxy on February 23, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

Are you getting IceTV EPG updates?

Are you getting any errors in the T4's IceTV log (MENU>IceTV>Show log)?

I don't think Mindlessgalaxy has a Beyonwiz as their sig states "Humax HDR-7500T"