Food Safari Series 4

Started by raymondjpg, January 29, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

This week on SBS, every other episode is flagged as a repeat. I don't know if it is a new series, but new series or not I would prefer to see all episodes treated the same!
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

It's even stranger than that in the ACT IceGuide: on SBS they're all marked as first run, but on SBS HD, today's (Tuesday's) and Thursday's are marked as repeats, but Wednesday's and Friday's are marked as first run.

The SBS guide has all four episodes marked as repeats on both SBS and SBS HD.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi Raymond,

After looking into this issue with SBS, all of the series 4 episodes are now marked as repeats and the guide is now updated.

Thanks,
Alison
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Hi, Alison. In the ACT online IceGuide, S4E4 (Thurs Feb 1) on SBS HD is still marked as first run.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi Prl,

I takes a few minutes to populate to the HD channels, it will be all done by now :)
IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on January 29, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
Hi Raymond,

After looking into this issue with SBS, all of the series 4 episodes are now marked as repeats and the guide is now updated.

Thanks,
Alison

Thanks for the clarification. I haven't seen this series before so updated the series recording to all episodes.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD