Shetland Series 3: Episode 7 ABC HD Melbourne 04-01-17

Started by IanL-S, January 30, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Something is worng here. Surely they are not starting with episode 7. As far as I can work out there are only 6 episodes for series 3.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

GaiO IceTV

Hi Ian,
I agree this does seem strange but this is the current ABC schedule Series 3: Ep 7 on 4th Feb and Series 3: Episode 8 on 11th Feb.  I have a query in with ABC Programming as I believe it should be Series 3: Ep 1 & 2 and will update once I receive confirmation from them.
Regards Gai

GaiO IceTV

A reply from ABC Programming that their system has combined eps 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6 and is incorrectly shown on their guide as Eps 7, 8 & 9. They have apologised and our guide has now been updated.

IanL-S

IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

grampus

This show has had quite a number of different episodes and series advertised on various media
Only sympathize with Ice trying to keep up.
IMBD shows that there are 4 series  S1 = 2 eps, S2 = 6 eps S3 = 6 eps, s4 = 6eps,  Ep 1has a plot shown but the rest aren't available
Netflix                                            S1 = 8 eps, (combined S1 and S2), no series 3 or 4 advertised as yet.
Wiki                                               S1 = 2 eps, S2 = 6 eps, S3 = 6 eps, no series 4 advertised
BBC                                               S1 = 2 eps, S2 = 6 eps, S3 = S3 = 6 eps  No series 4 advertised

BeyonWiz, T3

raymondjpg

Quote from: grampus on January 31, 2018, 02:31:44 PMIMBD shows that there are 4 series  S1 = 2 eps, S2 = 6 eps S3 = 6 eps, s4 = 6eps,  Ep 1has a plot shown but the rest aren't available

Perhaps just as interesting is that IMDB has the dates 13 February and 20 February against episodes 4.1 and 4.2 respectively, but the BBC Shetland programme website has absolutely no mention of a Series 4. A UK Sun article posits a start date for Series 4 of December 2017, but that has come and gone without any sign of the show, so something, don't know what, is holding things up.

FWIW Ann Cleeves' other character Vera has just enjoyed an eighth series run on ITV in the UK through January, so appears more likely to turn up on our shores before Shetland 4.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

grampus

hmm, both great series, along with No Offence..
hope there's more in the fire.
BeyonWiz, T3

raymondjpg

The BBC Shetland programme website has just come alive with advice that the first episode of Shetland 4 will, indeed, screen on Tuesday 13 February.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD