csutak40

I think this is an EPG problem, not a Wiz problem.  ;D
Adam Hills
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

GaiO IceTV

Hi Judy
The ABC is currently scheduling Adam Hill: The Last Leg - Series 13: Episode 1 twice on Wednesday 31 Jan. 9.50 pm and 11.50 pm (Repeated again on Sunday 4th Feb). 
Regards Gai

prl

Hi, Gai.

That's what the IceTV guide (for the ACT) is showing now, but Judy was seeing two episodes of The Last Leg both starting on ABC at 21:50. Her screenshot from the Beyonwiz gave a clue as to why that may have been: one of the two IceTV Guide entries seems to run for 5 minutes longer than the other one.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

MD

I wonder if it would vanish if Judy did a reboot via the remote off-on bottom?

csutak40

Quote from: prl on January 27, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
Hi, Gai.

That's what the IceTV guide (for the ACT) is showing now, but Judy was seeing two episodes of The Last Leg both starting on ABC at 21:50. Her screenshot from the Beyonwiz gave a clue as to why that may have been: one of the two IceTV Guide entries seems to run for 5 minutes longer than the other one.
Yeah, that was my point  ;D
Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

Quote from: MD on January 27, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
I wonder if it would vanish if Judy did a reboot via the remote off-on bottom?
But it is showing twice on the IceTV site as well (see the top attachment)
Cheers,
Judy

prl

Yes, exactly, it looks like a (possibly transient) IceTV data error. The ACT guide looks correct for me now.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

MD

Yes it is correct for me in Syd, and has been since about 1pm when I first checked via my iPhone app. Maybe it had a schedule update moving to 5 minutes earlier, as Judy's extra one in her Wiz is 23:05, and a fluke login time from the Wiz caused the doubling up.  If it occurs again we'll look into it more deeply.

csutak40

It is still showing  twice in Melbourne (I just refreshed the page, in case it was the cache, but no...)
Cheers,
Judy

MD

But have you rebooted as I suggested?

csutak40

OK.  First  I am not sure what you mean by reboot.  Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean.  As it happens I am in the middle of renovations and thee TV (and the wiz) is sort of hidden behind furniture, so I can't really get to it.  Been watching shows on the PC.  Probably won't be back to normal until Wednesday/Thursday.  My T2 is not even connected to the internet ATM.
OK.  What I have now done is deleted one of the episodes off the IceTV webpage, then "fetched" the EPG on the Wiz and that seems to have worked.  I now only have one being recorded
Cheers,
Judy

IanL-S

I am in Melbourne and my T2 is not showing duplicate timers (checked using Open Webif rather than on the device itself - should not make any difference).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

csutak40

Quote from: IanL-S on January 28, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
I am in Melbourne and my T2 is not showing duplicate timers (checked using Open Webif rather than on the device itself - should not make any difference).

Ian
Most peculiar.  There were definitely two on mine (also on open Webif, as I can't get to the wiz - see attachments on my original post) and also on the IceTV web page.  I ended up deleting one of them off the IceTV page, which, in turn fixed the Wiz problem
Cheers,
Judy

Daniel Hall at IceTV

This one appears to be a weird series of updates between the series recording of "Adam Hills: The Last Leg" and from the keyword recording "desc:"adam hills"".

I am having a look into it.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.