Can't Get SBS Viceland HD EPG Data

Started by Paul55, January 01, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul55

Hi,
I'm not getting SBS Viceland HD programs showing in my EPG - Beyonwiz P2.
Yesterday I set my IceTV website guide settings to send it on channel 31 (Brisbane) - it was previously set to disable. I've restarted the P2 a couple of times since.
I have the channel in my favourites on the Wiz and can watch the channel - so, it's tuned in properly.
I get SBS HD (Channel 30) data in the guide.
My practice is to only have the HD channels (when duplicated) in my guide and I don't have the SD duplicates sent (IceTV website guide settings).
What have I missed???

grumpy_geoff

Have you tried clearing the EPG cache?  SETUP>System>Initialise>Clear EPG Disk Cache.
Then wait for the next fetch (or perhaps reboot).

I have 'All' set for all services in my Guide Settings, and just use my Favourite group(s) to show only the services I'm interested in.

Paul55

Thanks Geoff that did it for me.
I have so little trouble with the Wiz that I sometimes forget how to problem solve ::) ::)

grumpy_geoff

No worries.  I think clearing the EPG cache forces a new channel mapping to be retrieved from the IceTV server.

rfmoore

Could not find SETUP>System>Initialise>Clear EPG Disk Cache. On T4 build 20190207 so on T4>menu>plugins>Icetv>Disable icetv>enable icetv>fetch EPG and update timers now when completed download>showlog>exit>exit>exit>exit>guide. Fixed it for me.