ABC2's Now & Next info missing

Started by Mantorok, May 05, 2005, 01:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mantorok

As I understand it the IceGuide is not yet available for the ABC2 channel (and the SBS News channel).  That's fine but after I installed the IceGuide for my Toppy I don't even get the "Now and Next" info for ABC2.

Does the IceGuide completely block "Now and Next" on all channels?  Is there a way to allow it on channels not supported by the IceGuide?

I find it a bit frustruating not knowing what the current show is on ABC2 when I channel surf

Hope there's an easy solution....

Daniel Hall at IceTV

QuoteAs I understand it the IceGuide is not yet available for the ABC2 channel (and the SBS News channel).

Actually we do have support up for these channels. We are currently looking into why these are not showing up for you. I did want to ask though, which region you live in (either sydney or melbourne)?

QuoteDoes the IceGuide completely block "Now and Next" on all channels?

Yes, this needs to be done so it doesn't override the EPG data in memory. As far I know there is no way to turn this back on for some channels and not others.

I will post back in this thread when we have more information for you.

Daniel.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The installer for iceguide4topfield has now been updated on our website.

This should fix any problems anyone may have had with ABC2 and SBS World News Digital not showing any guide data in Melbourne.

Anyone experiencing this problem just needs to download the current software off our site and install it as usual then choose Melbourne.

Daniel.

P.S. Here is a direct link to the installer : http://www.icetv.com.au/support/howto/ICEguide4Topfield_setup.exe
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Mantorok

Hi Daniel.

I live in Melbourne.  I've downloaded the new EXE and now the 7 day EPG is there for ABC2 and SBS News channel so all is good now.

Thanks for your help