Sherlock ‘The Six Thatchers’ 5/11/17 9Gem

Started by IanL-S, November 03, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Should this not be marked as a repeat? It was shown on ABC at many months ago.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

vader1111

Are you sure?  "The Six Thatchers" is the first episode of Series 4, which was originally shown in the UK in January this year.  I don't believe it's had a FTA outing in Australia to date.

bodogbodog

Not sure if it's a repeat or not but strange they'd screen it first on Gem - you'd think it would have enough pull to premier on 9?
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

prl

In the ACT Guide, IceTV has marked Sherlock "Six Thatchers" on 9Gem at 21:10 on 12 Nov as first run. But the yourtv.com.au guide for the ACT shows The Hunt for Red October running on 9Gem 20:10-22:55 on Sun 12 Nov, and a search of the yourtv guide for Sherlock didn't return any hits.  ???
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

IanL-S

In Melbourne it did not show - there was a Movie instead.

As to repeat status, I suppose I could have watched it on Netflix or Stan.

Too much content out there and the memory is failing (aka possible seniors moment).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Quote from: IanL-S on November 07, 2017, 07:11:26 AM
In Melbourne it did not show - there was a Movie instead.

That's consistent with what I saw in the ACT yourtv guide for Sun 5 Nov when I looked at it last night - the time slot that IceTV had given for Sherlock was covered by some action movie (can't remember what, and Sunday has slipped from the yourtv guide now).

The IceGuide is now correctly showing The Hunt for Red October on 9Gem starting at 20:10 Sun 12 Nov.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing