Small bug - I think - setting recording network from Most Popular page

Started by mcratt, October 29, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcratt

Hi,  I noticed an odd issue which could be a bug.
When I set recordings and choose Advanced Options, usually I have no problems choosing a network for the series recording. However when I do the same through the Most Popular page and choose Advanced Options, Network there is only "WIN" or "any network" to choose from.  I can go back later and choose a network through a different page. 
Now, this is not a big issue since the recording will work when "any network" is chosen. 
So it seems to me that there is a bug on the Most Popular page when listing the available networks.
Cheers, Mick  ;)
heavy Beyonwiz user (models: S1, H1, P1, P2, T3)

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

I can't reproduce the bug, either. If I go to TV Guide>Most Popular, click on a show that I'm not currently recording, and then click on its "Schedule New Recording" link, I get the "Add Recording" popup, and while there are a couple of strange things in it, I get a full list of networks to select from in the Advanced Options panel.

For me, the odd things are

• The "Single/Series" dropdown is empty, and it only allows me to select series. Only having Series available may be sensible in the context, but having nothing set as the default seems wrong.
  • The device selection shows "Select your device", which may be sensible, since the Most Popular page doesn't have a default device selected for it.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

mcratt

Hi Prl,

I checked my problem again and my bug has gone, I can now pull down a complete list of networks. Hmm. Oddly, I checked this prior to reporting. I was able to reproduce that bug over two days of checking.

I also see the issues you have described now, which as you say are not too drastic either.

Cheers, Mick
heavy Beyonwiz user (models: S1, H1, P1, P2, T3)