Highway Patrol

Started by Carljh, October 09, 2017, 11:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

Once again you have managed to stuff up tonight's recording of Highway Patrol setting it to record at 8.30 instead of 7.30.  All other program guides appeared to have it correct.  This is the second Channel 7  stuff up in a week and not the first with Highway Patrol.

Dave

Mine recorded fine at 7:30pm in Melbourne.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Carljh

I'm in Adelaide and your guide for this region showed Manhunt at 7.30 and Highway Patrol at 8.30 so what I got was the end of the second episode of Highway Patrol (a repeat) and Manhunt.  Last week I missed Border Security and The Force as they were incorrectly labeled as repeats.

Dave

I think there was some confusion from Channel 7 as the guide for me showed Manhunt at 7:30 also, but it ended up recording at 7:30 and labeled it as Highway Patrol.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Tiphanee

Hi All -

Unfortunately there was a late change to Highway Patrol and Manhunt with the two shows changing time slots.  Some guides picked up the change and others didn't.

After discussion this morning of the high amount of late guide changes at the moment, particularly to the 7s, Ones and Elevens. we will be making changes to the in-house afternoon check procedures to capture these more accurately.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Carljh

JayseeandDali

That god for catch-up TV!  ;)

Episode 8 (9 Oct) is now up over on Plus7 ...