In Melbourne on a Beyonwiz T4
+1
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

I am seeing the same thing on my T-2.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Yep, now that we have found the cause of this I am not surprised it has happened again.

The good news is that we know what is causing the issue. The bad news is that it will require a change on the IceTV server end along with an update to the IceTV plugin on the Beyonwiz to fix.

We are working on these to get this out as quickly as possible.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

grampus

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on September 15, 2017, 09:41:18 AM
Yep, now that we have found the cause of this I am not surprised it has happened again.

The good news is that we know what is causing the issue. The bad news is that it will require a change on the IceTV server end along with an update to the IceTV plugin on the Beyonwiz to fix.

We are working on these to get this out as quickly as possible.
Great news  :)
BeyonWiz, T3

Mantorok

Any update on when this will be fixed?

Regards
Mantorok

MD

Which region are you in as Beyonwiz and Skippa boxes display it in their system and users are getting us the triplet info as Prime refuse to release it (for reasons I can only put down to bloody mindedness)

Mantorok

I'm in Melbourne (Mt Dandenong tower)

MD

I'm guessing you don't have a Beyonwiz or Skippa PVR? And the Mt Dandenong has a different set of triplets to other Melbourne capital city ones?  Have you re-scanned the channels in your PVR as our known problems were with Prime but yours is from the 7 network.

MD

Could you post your reply via the Support button on our website as it makes the tracking of these support questions more reliable.