Murdoch Mysteries

Started by TimC, July 29, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimC

For the second week in a row Seven have put three episodes of Murdoch mysteries on Thursday evening, one of which is a repeat (the third episode shown). Unfortunately we are getting the first and third episodes recorded. I assume Ice TV is identifying the second episode as a repeat instead of the third.  Can this be fixed for the future?
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

Tiphanee

Hi there Tim,

Many thanks for your message.

I have checked our database and you're correct that unfortunately the first week (20 July) the 2nd episode was marked as a repeat. 

However, the last screening (27 July) I can see in our database the 2nd episode was marked as a premiere and the third episode was marked as a repeat.  I've also checked this coming week's screening (3 August) and it looks like the premiere and repeat flags are in the correct place.

Please let me know if you're still seeing it as incorrect.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

IanL-S

I think the problem with the first week was that the repeat status was correct, but the order of the second and third episodes was incorrect. Fortunately I picked this up in time.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help