My Series recordings delete

Started by italo5, July 28, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

italo5

For some unknown reason, the series recording setting for ONLY The Big Bang Theory keeps on being removed (changing/removing/deleting) in TV Guide / My Series. The first time it happen, I thought I must of deleted it accidentally, the second time I thought it was strange and  the last time it happen recently I definately know I had not done anything to delete the setting. I have it set to record new episodes only. It has only happen to The Big Bang Theory and I find out when by coincident I see a new episode on TV and wonder why it's not recording, only to discover the recording settings no longer exists in My Series. The Favorite setting remains and therefore it remains listed in My Series.    Has anyone experienced anything like this?

IanL-S

What model PVR are you using - not that I can see that that should make any difference. If it is a SKIPPA is possible to delete series recordin from the PVR itself, not sure if it is possible with any other PVR. Definitely not the case with Toppys.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

italo5