Quantico - JM Palm 24-07-17 start time way out

Started by IanL-S, July 25, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

The start time give by IceTV was way out. Even with a 30min post padding on my TRF-2400 the end was not recorded (recording length 1hr44mins (also have 15 minutes pre padding). Fortunately the fail-safe recording on my T2 had a longer post passing so I got the full program with 8 minutes to spare. Not impressed!

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Although it's rather ancient history, our recording of the movie There Will Be Blood (SBS ONE 20:25 9 Oct 2015, but only recently watched) chopped off the last few minutes of the ending despite it not starting late and 25 minutes of post padding - the run time in the IceTV EPG seems to have been too short.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tiphanee

Hi there Ian,

Many thanks for your note regarding Quantico.  At our late afternoon checks which occurs between 5.30pm and 6pm each night, Quantico was running on time.  However, during the evening the two episodes of Highway Patrol ran over which pushed back the rest of the evening by a half hour.  Unfortunately because Quantico plays during the late night time slot, it was pushed into early am.

Kindest regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader