TASK_MSG_INVALID_SERVICE

Started by IanL-S, July 25, 2017, 07:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Late yesterday afternoon I started getting a substantial number of these for my two 7100+. (Not getting this probelm for same programs on my T2.) I am sure the items are in the EPG, not sure what is going on. Most, if not all, related to ABC HD. Not getting this message with 2400, but am getting the usual timer conclift warnings. Is there something wrong at the server end?

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Zxdan

I'm getting timer conflict messages for programs when there is only one program set. So it's impossible that there is a conflict on my Humax 7500T. Usually genuine conflict emails come through days in advance of the actual program but these seem to come on the broadcast day of the "problem" program.

prl

Quote from: Zxdan on July 27, 2017, 05:25:44 PM
I'm getting timer conflict messages for programs when there is only one program set. So it's impossible that there is a conflict on my Humax 7500T. Usually genuine conflict emails come through days in advance of the actual program but these seem to come on the broadcast day of the "problem" program.

Is there a small difference in the start time or duration between the existing timer and the update (and the current IceTV EPG entry for the program)?

Perhaps that's causing the conflict?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Zxdan

Unfortunately I am interstate at the moment so can't check.  But programs have surely changed in the past & if that was the problem, would have encountered the issue previously? 
Hope to heck that Grimm 2nd last episode records tonight as the thought of using sevens terrible catchup service is extremely annoying.  Have the same problem for Mrs Brown tonight.  Earlier this week it was Australian Ninja. What I did try when I got the Grimm email this afternoon, was cancel series recording & then create it again. But got the conflict message again later. Perhaps the recorder hadn't gotten around to removing the previous schedule before it came through again?

IanL-S

Quote from: Zxdan on July 27, 2017, 06:46:09 PMHope to heck that Grimm 2nd last episode records tonight as the thought of using sevens terrible catchup service is extremely annoying.

Not sure if I got any error messages for Grimm (I'm in Melbourne), however it started 25 minutes later than my 2400 was expecting. Fortunately with max of 30 post padding I got the entire episode.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The PVR's on the older API's (Topfield's, Humax 7500's and Beyonwiz DP series) need some finessing when times change, it looks like there is currently a hole where it can schedule the same timer again without removing the old one first. I am looking at it today.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Ok, this one has been fixed up now, while it wont affect to existings timer in a failed state (these will already be on the PVR with the old details) any new guide changes will work correctly.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

Thanks Daniel. My Toppys give me much more trouble with timers than my T2 or SKIPPA. But for some reason I prefer to have them as my primary PVRs.

Ian
Synology NAS