Ch 7 BNE Monday 7:30pm "Manhunt: The Stoccos"

Started by Andrew Smith, September 27, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Smith

Presently listed on IceTV EPG as "To Be Advised".  Advertised on Ch 7 today as the premiere event "Manhunt: The Stoccos".

Hope this helps (and that my recording will stick despite a pending change/update to the name of this programme).

Andrew

Andrew Smith

Still showing TBA on the IceTV guide?  Tiphanee

Andrew

Tiphanee

Hi Andrew -

Many thanks for your notes ;)  I've now updated Channel 7's evening line up for Monday.  You should see the changes come through in the next 15 minutes.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Andrew Smith

Hi Tiphanee,

Just saw your reply and those changes are through to the EPG. 

My recording schedule for another fabulous episode of "To Be Advised" has disappeared due to what must be effectively another show.

The EPG is indicating that this is a series whereas I got the feeling that it was a one-off special. 

Andrew

Tiphanee

Good morning Andrew,

I thought it was a one-off as well as the title is Manhunt: The Stoccos but when I was researching, it's definitely a series.  See this article from:  TV Tonight.  http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/09/airdate-manhunt.html.  That's why I've labelled it Manhunt and marked it as a series.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Andrew Smith

Thanks for that.

[Fun fact: After the Stoccos were captured, officers who processed through the scene worked out that the father and son shared the same bed.  Sorry about the visual.]

Andrew