Main Menu

Utopia

Started by csutak40, July 17, 2017, 08:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this....  I was sure that I have already got this show marked to record, but as it wasn't set to record,  thought the name may have changed slightly, so went to set it again
Got an error telling me that there was already a recording scheduled for this show
Only one problem...  it is still not set to record!  :P
How do I fix this, please?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

Judy, I can see that it is a favourite, but no indication that you have set a series recording for it. Or am I missing something?

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

csutak40

Quote from: IanL-S on July 18, 2017, 07:58:48 AM
Judy, I can see that it is a favourite, but no indication that you have set a series recording for it. Or am I missing something?

Ian

I agree, that is what it looks like, but when I try to set one, it gives me an error message, telling me it is already set  (yet I definitely recorded it previous years)

Just tried it again
Cheers,
Judy

prl

Is there an entry for it in My Series/All? If so, you could try deleting it there and re-doing it.

There are two "Utopia" programs in the IceTV database, Utopia (2013), a UK sci-fi series, and Utopia (2014), the checkered story of the Nation Building Authority, so delete the right one! :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi Prl,

There is also a 'Utopia' that is a one off Australian historical documentary that aired on NITV 16/7 and it will (most likely) have repeats in the future. So watch out for that also :)
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Yes, I should have said "at least two".
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Well,  it seems to have cured itself.  Yesterday, (and even this morning) when I looked in "My Series, All" it was only showing as a Favourite (and I only had the one Utopia, not the others) and no recording was set for it.
Now, it  shows (without me having done anything since) it is set to record tomorrow.  Very weird!  (unless IceTV did something in the background)
Cheers,
Judy