Phantom Timers listed in My Week

Started by vader1111, June 29, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader1111

I am currently seeing phantom recordings appearing in "My Week".  They appear as single episode recordings, recordings which I have not created.  These recordings are for shows which either immediately precede or follow shows I have set as Series Recordings.

I am currently seeing a single episode recording for "Surveillance Oz: Dashcam", at 10:40pm tonight.  I did not create this timer.  This show precedes "Grimm", which is set to record as a Series Recording.

Yesterday I saw a similar phantom timer for "Adam Hills: The Last Leg".  This followed "Ronny Chieng: International Student", which was set as a Series Recording.

I deleted the timer for "Surveillance Oz" this morning, and checked my Beyonwiz - no such timer existed.  Two hours later and the phantom timer has mysteriously reappeared.

What is going on?  Why am I seeing these phantom single episode recordings listed in "My Week", if they're not actually being sent as timers to my Beyonwiz?  Why am I seeing them at all?

prl

I'm also seeing a one-off recording showing on my IceTV My Week list for  "Surveillance Oz: Dashcam" tonight that I haven't set.

I'm also getting a one-off recording there for Keeping Up Appearances 20:00 7TWO, preceeding a real recording of Murdoch Mysteries 20:35 7TWO.

Neither have corresponding tiers set on the Beyonwiz.

I'm also seeing two recordings of the Murdoch Mysteries episode at 20:35 in My Week, but only one timer on the Beyonwiz. That may be the same bug showing another phantom recording in My Week preceeding the real entry for the Murdoch Mysteries episode at 21:35.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Carljh

I also have a strange one which only shows up on 'My Week' on my iPhone app and not on the timer list on my Beyonwiz T2.  It shows I have set 'Captain Phillips' to record on Sunday night.  I have not set this recording and it is not in 'My Series' list either.  I did record this movie when it was last on probably a good 12 months ago but would obviously only have set it for a one-off.  The other strange thing is that it there is nothing in the menu that allows me to cancel this recording, something I have never struck before.  I have reset the app but it still comes up.  Anyone encountered anything like this before?

prl

I've now got a "phantom" in My Week for Movie: Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995), ONE, 19:30 Sat 1 July 1. No corresponding timer on the PVR.

Beyonwiz T4 firmware 20170628 beta.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Carljh

Don't know what's going on but the only thing showing in my Ice timers for yesterday night was 'Britain's Busiest Airport, Heathrow', but when I played it this evening, what I got was part of 'Captain Phillips' which was showing on my iPhone app.  Naturally I thought that 'Britain's Busiest Airport, Heathrow' was cancelled and replaced by the movie but when I checked Plus 7 I found that the program was indeed broadcast last night and watched it as catch-up

prl

Another two phantoms, ACT Guide, both 9HD. "To Be Advised" 10 Jul 21:55-23:45 and "Law and Order" 10 Jul 23:45 - 11 Jul 00:35.

They appear to have popped up because there used to be a series recording entry for "Botched" 9HD 10 Jul 22:45 - 23:55 that overlapped the times for the new program entries. The timer for "Botched" is still on the PVR.

Beyonwiz T4 firmware 20170628 beta. ACT guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Thanks for all the feedback on this one, I believe I have found the issue, fixing and testing now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Ok, fix is in place, all series are now being re-processed to clear out any remaining phantom timers.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

As of 18:22, I still have the phantoms for "To Be Advised" and "Law and Order" I posted about above.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: prl on July 07, 2017, 06:23:51 PM
As of 18:22, I still have the phantoms for "To Be Advised" and "Law and Order" I posted about above.

Now that is unfortunate timing, it looks like the series recording was re-processed at 18:28 (there were quite a few for the system to go through). All looking good now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use