Cannot set Whovians as series recording

Started by MrQuade, May 02, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrQuade

Is anyone else having trouble setting up "Whovians" as a series recording.

It is in my favourites, first runs only, ABC, Prefer High def, any time, and record all.

It is listed repeatedly in my "my week" list, but no episodes are being flagged to record at all.

Mind you, is IceTV simply saving me from some excruciatingly bad TV viewing? ;)

MD

It's worked for me although I did it on MCE which only updates recordings at 5 days out but I see "hollow" red pills awaiting.

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: MrQuade on May 02, 2017, 06:02:35 PM
Is anyone else having trouble setting up "Whovians" as a series recording.

It is in my favourites, first runs only, ABC, Prefer High def, any time, and record all.

I don't have it as a Series recording/favourite, but I just set it up as per your predicates and it was set and fetched:

Whovians
'Series 1: Episode 4'
ABC2, 8:30pm, Sun, 7 May 2017, 30 minutes
This show is scheduled to record on device Beyonwiz T4. This show is part of a series recording.

Whovians
07.05.2017 20:20 - 07.05.2017 21:24
ABC2/KIDS
Series 1: Episode 4
waiting

MrQuade

Strange then.

I removed the series recording, and tried to set a new one from my favourites.  When I opened the advanced properties, it would only let me select "Ten" as the channel to record from this time.  Something had gone seriously wrong with the favourite definition I think.

Removed it from favourites, and set it all up again and it looks like it has queued up properly.

Thanks for checking.

Dave

I didn't get Episode 3 automatically recorded last week but I did manually set it and caught the Monday repeat of it.
I can see that this weeks episode is scheduled to record so it might have just been last weeks episodes that caused the issue (like maybe all showings were listed as repeats or something).
As for a waste of time, I'm tossing up.  The early episodes were painful, and I almost gave up.  Last weeks was better, but still may be a waste of time.  I'll see if it gets better.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

prl

So far, this series of Dr Who has been a bit of a disappointment: is there really anything in either of the last two episodes to "dissect discuss[sic]"?

Apart from how someone in a hard-hat diving suit survives without someone above running the air pump, and having a magical way of surfacing without assistance.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave

Agreed Peter.
Not enjoying the current series and they seem to be focusing a lot on Political Correctness rather than a good story.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

prl

They just seem to be running out of good ideas. Dr Who has, after all, been going, on and off, for more than 50 years.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing