Vet On The Hill Melbourne

Started by csutak40, April 30, 2017, 04:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I think Vet On The Hill on Friday must have been set for 30 minutes (it is a one hour show)  I have a 30 padding on the end, yet I missed some of the ending (not sure how much)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Did you check the timer to see how long it was set for? It should be in the "finished" timers in the timer list, unless you've made the cleanup time for the timer list very short.

There isn't any episode of Vet On The Hill currently in the ACT IceGuide, but its generic IceTV series entry says (now, anyway) that it's a 60-minute show.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: prl on April 30, 2017, 10:08:49 AM
Did you check the timer to see how long it was set for? It should be in the "finished" timers in the timer list, unless you've made the cleanup time for the timer list very short.

There isn't any episode of Vet On The Hill currently in the ACT IceGuide, but its generic IceTV series entry says (now, anyway) that it's a 60-minute show.
It was 67 minutes :-)
I just realised what the problem is.  The padding has obviously gone back to default with the update  :(  A show I recorded today, also went for 67 minutes
Now, I've just spent ages, trying to find where the setting is, to no avail.
I was just searching in the Wiz Forum for an answer, when I remembered this post of mine :-)
So, I thought I'd ask here, instead  of there.  How do I set the padding, please?
I found an old post: SETUP>Misc.>Preference, but can't find Misc, so it has obviously changed since
Cheers,
Judy

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: csutak40 on May 01, 2017, 12:22:08 AM
So, I thought I'd ask here, instead  of there.  How do I set the padding, please?
I found an old post: SETUP>Misc.>Preference, but can't find Misc, so it has obviously changed since

Strangely enough, they're in Recording and playback settings screen - MENU > Setup > TV > Recording settings.
Margin before / after.
Then resend all to the device from your Ice account

csutak40

Quote from: grumpy_geoff on May 01, 2017, 12:52:48 AM
Quote from: csutak40 on May 01, 2017, 12:22:08 AM

Strangely enough, they're in Recording and playback settings screen - MENU > Setup > TV > Recording settings.
Margin before / after.
Then resend all to the device from your Ice account
;D :-[
I need a brain transplant.  I just came back here to announce that I have found it, and having done so, can't understand why I couldn't find it before, having searched for ages  :-[
Cheers,
Judy