Home & Away Monday night

Started by Carljh, April 26, 2017, 12:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

Had a very strange occurrence on Monday night.  I have a series recording set for Home & Away and it was set to record as usual for Monday but when I played it back, it had recorded the AFL on 7MATE.  I thought that perhaps it had been replaced for the footy but when I checked Plus7, there was indeed an episode on Monday.  Can't for the life of me see how this could have happened?

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Carljh on April 26, 2017, 12:15:14 PM
Can't for the life of me see how this could have happened?
I can't either.

There was an AFL match on from 6:30pm to 10pm last Monday on 7mate.

How Home And Away, which you have set to "prefer HD", managed to record on 7mate, which is an SD channel, is a mystery. You only have 2 timers set for next Monday and they are both on 7HD so that should rule any weird T2 timer issue. Maybe it was caused by the changes made at the ice server end last week.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Carljh

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me.  There was another very strange thing relating to this incident, the AFL playback showed as 7mate HD!  As you say, 7mate is only SD and it is unusual for the footy to be shown on 7mate, generally only on the main 7 channel where it is available in HD.

prl

Quote from: Carljh on April 28, 2017, 10:18:24 PM
...  There was another very strange thing relating to this incident, the AFL playback showed as 7mate HD!  As you say, 7mate is only SD and it is unusual for the footy to be shown on 7mate, generally only on the main 7 channel where it is available in HD.
The 7HD/7Mate HD situation is complicated sometimes. Have a look at 7HD Melbourne FTA EPG 24th April...
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing