All Timers and Series Gone From Skippa

Started by ChrisW, April 22, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philf

I am having the same issue. Here is a copy of the issues I sent to support.

Phil 
Today at 09:35
I sent a request in a couple of days ago concerning my Skippa not downloading and freezing. Since then I have done a factory reset, rescanned all channels etc. Checking under settings I can see that the EPG is updating from the date and time it is showing, but there is no listing of program recording I set on ICETV showing up on my recorder. It still freezes and has randomly rebooted by itself twice. I wanted to remove my Skippa device from my account and re add it but the 'remove device' option is not showing. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am getting a bit desparate now.
PS. There are no programs or series recordings showing.
Phil

MD

Hi everyone,

Dan is working on it urgently and we'll fix it as soon as we are sure of the cause. It's a strange out of left field one...

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Just as an update, I am testing a fix now. Will report back shortly.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Ok, this has now been fixed, nothing needs to be done on the Skippa and in the next 15 minutes all timers and series recordings will show up.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

ChrisW

Thanks Dan.

Will check it out when I get home.

Just out of technical interest, are you prepared to share what the problem was?
(I know companies don't like to "air their dirty laundry", but we are all friends/family here.  :) )

blockertig

I can confirm my skippa as at 11.25am is back to normal with all series recordings back. Thanks for the fix whatever the problem was Daniel!

Philf

I too can confirm all my recordings are back to normal. Thank you Dan & Dave.
Phil

TimC

Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: ChrisW on April 24, 2017, 11:08:33 AM
Just out of technical interest, are you prepared to share what the problem was?
(I know companies don't like to "air their dirty laundry", but we are all friends/family here.  :) )

Hehe, it was a side effect of fixing the ordering of timers to ensure forget are first, SQL related.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

ChrisW

Thanks Daniel.

As with the others, all is back to normal for me as well.

MrVal

Bugger, wish I had checked out this forum a few days ago, as I have just replaced my Skippa because of the problem that you have all just mentioned, thinking that it was failing.

Although it did start working OK again and all programming came back, I was thinking that the damn Skippa was getting far too flakey and unreliable to live with, so replaced it today with a HUMAX  ::)

Now I find that the damn search function of this forum does not work, and I've spent ages trying to find out how to transfer my Skippa series and other set programing across to the Humax, (other than one by one manually)so far with no success at all  :-[

prl

Quote from: MrVal on May 03, 2017, 04:23:14 PM
Now I find that the damn search function of this forum does not work, ...
It's been that way for ages...

Try a Google search with an added +site:forum.icetv.com.au.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing