FBI: Most Wanted

Started by aeb001, March 03, 2022, 05:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

IceTV listed last nights episode on 10Bold as a premiere of overlooked. It was not. As per other guides it was:
FBI: Most Wanted "Caesar" - 10:20PM - 11:15PM - REPEAT
Please update your records so that when overlooked does in fact air, it is not missed
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hello again -

Thanks for letting us know about the episode of FBI: Most Wanted. At the moment, our database is showing that 'Overlooked' is being screened on Monday night so I will take the 'r' flag off it. Will keep an eye on it throughout the week, as our database may see an internal airdate on it and try to put the 'r' flag back on.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

its in your guide for NEXT monday as "overlooked" but & its in all other guides as "overlooked" for next monday as a premiere.

FBI: Most Wanted "Overlooked"

Just an FYI though, it hasnt got the repeat on it but its not set to record, so i had to do it manually. others may have the same issue
Adrian

prl

I have a first run series timer set on FBI: Most Wanted/Overlooked next Monday. I didn't need to take any manual action (IceTV Canberra region).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

IanL-S

I had to take corrective action as my Toppys and Beyonwizs had recorded the 10 Bold "phantom" episode, as it had "allegedly" aired prevously and got caught by my no encores setting.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

aeb001

Daniel, this is one of the other random shows I mentioned to you in my support ticket that although the show was updated & shoudl have recorded, it didnt for people & had to be manually set. Sorry for the  late message but I only just saw it in my alerts.
Adrian