Missing Timers

Started by vader1111, April 25, 2017, 11:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader1111

I have timers set for two shows on Saturday night, neither of which have made their way to my Beyonwiz T2.  The shows are:

The Coroner
ABC HD
7:30pm, 29/6/17
Canberra, ACT

Gotham
9Go!
12:10am, 30/6/17
Canberra, ACT

I suspect that these problems may be the result of IceTV's server issues the other day.

Initially, The Coroner was not showing up at all.  It wasn't tagged as a repeat, it just wasn't showing up on the "My Week" schedule.  I set it to record as a single episode, and it was added to My Week as an unsent timer.

Both The Coroner and Gotham were showing as unsent timers until I re-started the T2's GUI this morning.  They are now showing in My Week as having been sent, but there are no corresponding timers on the T2.

My timers for Friday and Sunday night have all come through normally, it is only timers on Saturday night which appear to be affected.  I've read that IceTV were having problems with one of their servers the other day, and I'm assuming that this could be a side effect of those problems.

Dave at IceTV

The timing seems about right. It looks like you have all of your shows scheduled okay now.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

IanL-S

Are those dates correct; both are for June 2016.

The Coroner is showing in my MyWeek for my T2. Just check via OpenWEBif the timer for next Saturday is there.

I am in Melbourne, so that could be the explanation.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Quote from: vader1111 on April 25, 2017, 11:14:06 AM...
[The Coroner and Gotham] are now showing in My Week as having been sent, but there are no corresponding timers on the T2.
I'm seeing something similar now for Grantchester, though the path that got me there was different.

The Coroner is set OK for me. I'm not recording Gotham.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

IanL-S

I am seeing the same thing on my T2: granchester is listed in 'My Week' for Sunday night but on as a Timer of the T2; the repeat on Monday is listed on both.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

vader1111

I gave up in the end, and created the timers manually on the T2.  I'm assuming the problem was a one-off, due to IceTV's server issues.

prl

Quote from: vader1111 on April 27, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
I gave up in the end, and created the timers manually on the T2.  ...
I did the same last night.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing